Field Service Engineer (m/f/d)
The ASM team is looking to immediately fill the following position at its Sollentuna location (Stockholm area)
With our SIPLACE SMT placement machines and DEK stencil printers we support electronics manufacturers all over the world on their path to the Smart #1 SMT Factory based on Industry 4.0 concepts.
As the industry’s innovation and technology leader, our product portfolio stands for top quality, process integration and flexible best-in-class solutions. Our vision: We enable the digital world!
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide best-in-class service and support to our DEK and SIPLACE customers in Nordic and Baltic States: Performing preventive as well as reactive service on ASM SMT equipment; Handling retrofits and upgrades, both software and hardware, on existing installed equipment; Installment and start up support on SMT equipment including related accessories on-site at the customer
- Training and instructions to customers as required on sold equipment
- Responsibility to constantly develop relations with new/ existing customer and develop customers’ need; Performing acceptance test together with customers in Munich
- Proven experience from production of electronics and working with DEK and/or SIPLACE in the electronics industry today; General interest in software and applications and interest in learning new things everyday
- Strong customer focus and a desire to always deliver the best possible service to our customers; Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Socially skilled with a positive attitude and a good team player; Ability to set priorities and working towards fixed goals
- Willingness to frequent travel as our customers are located through-out the Scandinavian countries
- Swedish native speaker, fluent English language skills
Your benefits of working with us:
In addition to a highly specialized and future oriented business you will also find challenging tasks and a high level of autonomy and responsibility. Our excellent working atmosphere proves that we live up to our values. And of course, we offer attractive compensation and fringe benefits.
Interesse an der Zukunft?/Did we raise your interest?
To apply for this position, please upload your CV and cover letter to our recruiting platform.
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Should you have any questions concerning this job offer, please contact us for more information: Mr. Martin Sundelin, Service Manager Nordic & Baltic, +46 722404289, email@example.com