Field Service Engineer - Romania
This position will be staffed thorugh an external partner of ASM
With our SIPLACE SMT placement machines and DEK stencil printers we support electronics manufacturers all over the world on their path to the Smart #1 SMT Factory based on Industry 4.0 concepts.
As the industry’s innovation and technology leader, our product portfolio stands for top quality, process integration and flexible best-in-class solutions. Our vision: We enable the digital world!
Your responsibilities include:
- You will provide the best service to our customers.
- You are responsible to perform preventive as well as reactive service and maintenance on ASM equipment.
- You will install and start up support on SMT equipment including related accessories on-site at the customer.
- You will train and instruct customers as required on sold equipment.
- You will perform retrofits and upgrades, both software and hardware, on existing installed equipment.
- You are responsible to constantly develop relations with new and existing customers and develop customers’ need.
- You will perform acceptance (FAT) together with customer in Munich.
- You have a proven experience in servicing and installation of SMT equipment as well as maintenance.
- You are working in the electronics industry and you have a solid technical education.
- You understand the IT infrastructure and you have a strong general interest in software and applications.
- You are a socially skilled person with a positive attitude and a good team player. Furthermore, you have strong communication, analytical and organizational skills as well as a strong customer service orientation
- You are a native speaker in Romanian, and you have excellent English language skills (oral and written).
- You have the ability to set priorities and work towards set goals. Willingness to travel to Eastern European countries and possession of a valid driver’s license.
Your benefits of working with us:
In addition to a highly specialized and future oriented business you will also find challenging tasks and a high level of autonomy and responsibility. Our excellent working atmosphere proves that we live up to our values.
Did we raise your interest?
To apply for this position, please upload your CV and cover letter to our recruiting platform.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Should you have any questions concerning this job offer please contact
Viven Brugos (Human Resources),