Global Support Engineer
The ASM team is looking to immediately fill the above position:
With our SIPLACE SMT placement machines and DEK stencil printers we support electronics manufacturers all over the world on their path to the Smart #1 SMT Factory as we successfully implement Industry 4.0 concepts.
As the industry’s innovation and technology leader, our product portfolio stands for top quality, process integration and flexible best-in-class solutions. Our vision: We enable the digital world!
The Global Service team at ASM are looking for someone to own creation of media for product release. In this role they will be responsible for considering suitable methods of training and upskilling through E-Learning while being supported by workshops when required. Other aspect of the role include...
- Creating documentation for the release of information
- Utilising templates and workflows to deliver a standard format
- Driving future improvements of the process, tools, methods and reduced cost
- Maintaining released media with updates
- Managing the creation and implementation of Virtual Reality modules
- Supporting major projects as a training developer
For this role it's essential that you...
- Have a successful track record of working in related industries
- Are able to communicate at all levels in an organisation face to face as well as written
- Can work under pressure at a customer’s site wherever Globally
- Have excellent media creation skills utilising various software applications
- You have experience of successfully managing projects involving the co-operation of others
Please note the close date for applications is 29th October 2021.