Engineer, Module Test
- Degree or equivalent level in a relevant technical discipline: Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Hardware design related
- Proficient user of Microsoft office applications, able to demonstrate intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to explain test concepts and findings, presenting results to a variety of audiences, including management and ensure that meaning is understood clearly
- Knowledge and good understanding of engineering basics, also the measurement and analysis equipment necessary for hardware test (Displacement sensors, force & torque sensors, accelerometer, oscilloscope, high-speed cameras, Microscope etc.
- Teamworking skills, ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with people at various levels in the organisation